You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Details & Specs
Historic U.S. Currency Coin Collection from Unified Precious Metals. A fascinating collection featuring 3 types of U.S. currency from the past century!
Includes the $2 Federal Reserve Note, the rare "red ink" $2 U.S. Note and a $1 Silver Certificate last issued in 1957. They accounted for nearly all the notes in circulation until November 26, 1965, when the first Federal Reserve Notes were issued. Federal Reserve Notes account for 99% of the bills in circulation today.
Authorized by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, each note is an obligation of the U.S. Government but is not redeemable in silver. U.S. Notes, called "Legal Tender Notes" until 1873, are "backed by the faith and credit of the U.S. Government." Collection is displayed in an attractive acrylic frame. 11 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 5/16". 25 ozs.
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips