You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
Ruger New Model Single-Six Convertible, Revolver, .22LR, 0624, 736676006243, 9.5" Barrel, Includes .22 WMRF CylinderBuyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Buyer's Club $260.99 Non-Member $289.99
- Details & Specs
Heritage® Rough Rider Steel Frame .22LR / .22 Magnum Rimfire Revolver. Mount up with this small-bore reproduction of the legendary Peacemaker.
Born from Old West tradition, the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Colt® Single Action Army Revolver-but in a scaled-down version. Chambered for the .22LR, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art-precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability.
The cylinder lock-up is tight and the perfect timing of the action makes for a handgun that will put its shots where you want 'em. For hunting, plinking or cowboy action shooting, let the Rough Rider be your choice in a new Rimfire Revolver.
Rough Rider Rimfire Revolver special features:
- Machined barrel is micro-threaded and inserted into the frame for the optimal barrel / cylinder gap
- A hammer block mounted in the recoil shield provides extra protection and has a red dot indicator that lets you know when the gun is ready
- Authentic flat-sided hammer paired with new exotic grips makes the Rough Rider both functional and handsome
- 6-lb. trigger pull
- Caliber: .22LR / .22 Magnum
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 6.5"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Red camo laminate
- Sights: Blade front / notch rear
- Overall length: 11.785"
- Overall weight: 33.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips