You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: H006WL2
Henry® Big Boy Wildlife Edition II .44 Magnum / .44 Special Lever Action Centerfire Rifle.
The Wild West may have been tamed, but its spirit lives on. This big-bore Henry Lever Action truly lives up to its "Big Boy" name, too. Chambered in the venerable .45 Colt® that put so much meat on the table in days gone by, it's now ready for big game hunting in the 21st century! Its brass receiver, buttplate and barrel band give it dashing good looks, but the octagonal barrel and smooth lever action provide the steady platform you need to go after the big one with confidence. Not to mention the wildlife images on the stock and forearm that make it worthy of prominent display. Wrap your hands around a Henry Big Boy and you'll see why it's America's Lever Action Rifle of choice.
Henry Big Boy Wildlife Edition II Lever Action Rifle special features:
- Stock and forearm feature intricately engraved images of elk, whitetail deer and grouse
- Solid top brass receiver, brass buttplate and barrel band
- Distinctive Henry octagon barrel is incredibly accurate
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .44 Magnum / .44 Special
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued octagon
- Barrel twist: 1:38"
- Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
- Trigger: Single stage
- Safety: Hammer
- Sights: Marbles fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Overall weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips