You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: H006ES
Henry® Eagle Scout Centennial .44 Magnum / .44 Special Lever Action Centerfire Rifle.
The Wild West may have been tamed, but its spirit lives on. This big-bore Henry Lever Action truly lives up to its "Big Boy" name, too. Chambered in the venerable .44 Magnum that put so much meat on the table in days gone by, it's now ready for big game hunting in the 21st century! Its brass receiver, buttplate and barrel band give it dashing good looks, but the octagonal barrel and smooth lever action provide the steady platform you need to go after the big one with confidence. Not to mention the Eagle Scout Centennial commemorations on the stock, forearm and receiver that make it worthy of prominent display. Wrap your hands around a Henry Big Boy and you'll see why it's America's Lever Action Rifle of choice.
Henry Big Boy Eagle Scout Centennial Lever Action Rifle special features:
- Stock has a laser-etched, hand-painted soaring eagle and close-up bald eagle image with the words, "Once An Eagle, Always An Eagle"
- Left side of receiver features the official BSA Eagle Scout 100th anniversary logo
- Right side of receiver features Eagle Scout shield and, "To This I Pledge My Sacred Honor"
- Forearm has laser-etched and hand-painted Eagle Scout badges from its 100 year history
- Solid top brass receiver, brass buttplate and barrel band
- Distinctive Henry octagon barrel is incredibly accurate
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .44 Magnum / .44 Special
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued octagon
- Barrel twist: 1:38"
- Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
- Trigger: Single stage
- Safety: Hammer
- Sights: Marbles fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Overall weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips