You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: H009WL
Since 1894 the .30-30 cartridge has been the king of deer calibers, putting venison in the freezer and antlers on the wall from the very beginning. So it only made sense that legendary rifle-maker Henry® would produce a .30-30 Rifle.
The result is a Rifle with classic styling, ultra-smooth lever action, and an intricately engraved receiver with scenes of popular wildlife - get it in your hands and you'll know what it was like to hunt in the good old days. And this model has premium features like an octagonal barrel and steel receiver.
- Receiver is engraved with a whitetail deer, giving it heirloom appeal
- Steel receiver
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .30-30 Winchester
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued round
- Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 39"
- Overall weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H009WL
- UPC: 619835090041
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|