You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Since 1894 the .30-30 cartridge has been the king of deer calibers, putting venison in the freezer and antlers on the wall from the very beginning. So it only made sense that legendary rifle-maker Henry® would produce a .30-30 Rifle.
The result is a Rifle with classic styling, ultra-smooth lever action, and an intricately engraved receiver with scenes of popular wildlife - get it in your hands and you'll know what it was like to hunt in the good old days. And this model has premium features like an octagonal barrel and brass receiver, buttplate and barrel band for looks, strength and functionality.
- Receiver is engraved with a whitetail deer, giving it heirloom appeal
- Brass receiver, buttplate and barrel band
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Distinctive Henry octagon barrel is machined with state-of-the-art multi groove rifling
- Ultra-smooth lever action for quick follow-up shots
- Made in the USA
Order now!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .30-30 Winchester
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Blued octagon
- Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
- Trigger: Single stage
- Safety: Hammer
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with reversible white diamond insert, brass bead front
- Overall length: 39"
- Overall weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: H009BWL
- UPC: 619835090058
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips