You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: MR762LRPA1
Heckler & Koch® MR762A1 with Long Rifle Package. A genuine designated marksman rifle for the civilian market!The civilian descendant of the famed HK417. In addition, this "Long Rifle Package" is the tack-driving version of the MR762A1, sporting a host of high-powered goodies. Leupold Scope, Adjustable buttstock and more let you create a gun as individualized as you are.
Like the standard MR762, this Long Rifle uses the HK pusher rod gas piston system versus the gas tube found in more AR-style rifles. This prevents hot carbon fouling and steers waste gases away from the receiver area.
MR762A1 Rifle special features:
- Complete Long Rifle Package
- Leupold® 3-9VX-R Patrol 3-9x40mm Scope and mount
- HK G28 adjustable cheekpiece buttstock
- LaRue Tactical BRM-S bipod
- HK proprietary pusher rod gas piston operating system
- HK free-floated 4 quadrant rail system
- ERGO pistol grip
- Blue Force Gear sling
- OTISA cleaning kit
- Rifle and all accessories pack into included 42" Model 1720 Pelican® case.
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Action: Short stroke piston, rotating bolt semi-automatic
- Capacity: 20
- Barrel length: 16.6"
- Barrel material: Cold hammer-forged steel, chrome-lined
- Barrel twist: 1 in 11.02"
- Stock: G28
- Upper receiver: Forged alloy
- Lower receiver: Forged alloy
- Pistol grip: G28
- Sights (front / rear): Leupold 3-9X Scope
- Overall length: 35.94"
- Overall weight: 10 lbs., 7 ozs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips