You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $136.79 Non-Member $143.99
- Details & Specs
Heckler & Koch® Mark 23 Handgun
The clock is ticking on your next target shoot. The Mark 23 fires up match-grade accuracy, while maintaining the rock-solid dependability of a combat handgun. Originally developed as a project for the U.S. Special Operations Command, this design was subjected to intense operational and accuracy trials. The tested guns averaged a 6,000 rounds between jams. And averaged a 1.44" circle at 25 meters.
- Threaded o-ring barrel with polygonal bore
- Match-grade trigger
- Single-piece machined steel slide
- Frame-mounted decocking lever and separate ambidextrous safety lever
- Can be carried "cocked and locked" in SA mode with safety lever on
- HK recoil reduction system
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous mag release lever
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 645060
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: DA / SA
- Capacity: 12+1
- Barrel length: 5.87"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Black
- Sights: 3-dot
- Safety: Manual
- Overall length: 7.87"
- Overall weight: 30 oz.
- Mfg. Number: M723001A5
- UPC: 642230244924
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips