Roll out the meds and bandages! Rare life-saving wheeled "veteran" is designed to weather the storm and still come out fighting.
You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Roll out the meds and bandages! Rare life-saving wheeled "veteran" is designed to weather the storm and still come out fighting."Medic, I'm hit, over here!" Out of the smoke, ash and dust rolls this rare Medical Chest, carrying vital life-saving medical supplies to patch up wounded troops. As seen at front-line hospital outposts and M*A*S*H units. Now it's ready for a second tour of duty to keep vital supplies organized in the garage, at the deer shack, cabin and more.
Built like a tank to withstand hell!
"Rugged" is the best word to describe this roll-about Chest. Made by legendary Hardigg®, each unit is built to weather even the harshest conditions. And still come out fighting on the other side. Be among the first to own this limited low-production military collectible that has a knack of "pulling through"!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Reinforced polyurethane construction
- Multiple carrying handles, on sides and ends for easy transport
- Tough hasp-style closures take punishment
- Rubber O-ring seal on lid makes it air and water-tight
- On-board pressure equalization valve
- Wheels on end aid in ease of transport
- 32 1/2" x 20 1/2" x 12 1/2", 25 lbs.
- 8,328 cu. in. capacity
- Olive Drab, USA made
- Original Govt Cost: $768.61