You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Guideline® Bifocal Mantis Polarized Sunglasses. Stop switching back and forth from sunglasses to magnifiers!
Need a little magnification when tying knots, reading small-print maps or GPS displays? How about high-contrast, polarized glare protection when angling for the limit? Done and done. Smartly placed magnifiers won't interfere with your wide field of view, but are conveniently located when you need them. The inner-lens bifocals virtually disappear when worn, too.
Freestone Brown: Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light, this tint provides excellent contrast and true color perception.More:
- Aluminum-magnesium frames give these shades a lightweight feel with almost bomb-proof toughness
- Polarized lenses for sharp, glare-free vision
- Non-slip nose pads for a stay-put, customized fit
- Floatable neoprene case.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips