You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $229.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $130.49 Non-Member $144.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $144.89 Non-Member $160.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
We built our super-tough Pursuit II Boots for guys who go toe-to-toe with vicious underbrush and sharp rocks. For guys who hog-hunt in the punishing Texas scrubland and guys who deer-hunt in the bitter-cold Minnesota winter. For guys with no intention of babying their boots. Rugged. Warm. Waterproof. Up to any challenge. Yet lightweight enough to never slow you down.They fit. In more ways than one.
A great fit makes a difference, especially when the day gets long. Guide Gear® Pursuit II Hunting Boots are designed to provide a confident, comfortable fit from the moment you lace 'em up. Truly a great fit for your feet. But, more than that, a great fit for your needs. Your lifestyle. And your budget.Top performance. Major warmth. Sure waterproofing. Plus the all-new Mossy Oak® Break-Up COUNTRYTM.
Introducing the next generation of camo excellence! Backed by extensive field testing - and designed with a variety of elements found throughout North America - Mossy Oak Break-Up Country delivers effective concealment at any distance, anywhere in the country, any time of the year. Using dramatically larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other digitally enhanced natural elements, new Break-Up Country annihilates your outline and fuses you with the terrain like no pattern before.
- Durable leather and nylon uppers provide a tough yet lightweight exterior
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country breaks up your outline and blends you in at any distance, anywhere across the country
- Guide Dry 100% waterproof lining ensures dry feet in wet conditions
- 800-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guards provide added durability
- Gusseted tongue locks out water, debris
- EVA midsole absorbs impact to reduce stress on ankles and knees
- Removable 5mm cushion insole provides an added layer of comfort
- Aggressive rubber outsole delivers terrain-grabbing traction
- Interior mesh lining wicks away moisture and keeps you cooler
- Each approx. 16"h., 37 oz.
For quality at the best price, the smart choice is Guide Gear. Order today!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value!Guaranteed!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 665350
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulated: Yes, 800-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Upper: Leather / nylon
- Insole: Removable 5mm cushion
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Lining: Mesh
- Special features: Guide Dry waterproof lining
- Height (approx.): Approx. 16"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 37 oz.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips