You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Guide Gear® Men's Full Body Wetsuit. Warmth and comfort, wear after wear.
Keeps you warm. Dry. Comfortable. As a Wetsuit should. And this one will also hold up through many watery adventures. Why? It's constructed of two types of neoprene. The first is a four-way, high-stretch fabric that combines large bubbles for warmth and small cells for density. The second is fabric designed exclusively for flexibility. What you get is a toasty-warm, comfortable Wetsuit that flexes when you do.Beach boy:
- Mesh skin finish at interior chest and back areas for strength and abrasion resistance
- Durable flatlock-stitched seams eliminate rash and skin lines
- UV protective fabric for all-day, every day sun protection
- Glideskin seals on wrists and ankles restrict water flow, allow easy on / off
- Lock-out zip closure at neck reduces water flow
- No-stitch neck hem for closer fit
- Side and lumbar flex panels for movement
- 15% shorter zipper for more flexibility and reduced water flow
- Polyurethane knee pads for flexibility and protection.
- Weight: 110-130 lbs.
- Height: 5'3"-5'6"
- Weight: 140-160 lbs.
- Height: 5'6"-5'8"
- Weight: 170-190 lbs.
- Height: 5'9"-6'1"
- Weight: 190-210 lbs.
- Height: 5'11"-6'3"
- Weight: 210-230 lbs.
- Height: 6'-6'4"
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Weight: 220-250 lbs.
- Height: 6' and up
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!