You May Also Like
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Irish Setter Men's Rutmaster 800 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Rubber Boots, Mossy Oak Break-Up InfinityNon-Member $95.99 Buyer's Club $86.39
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
Non-Member $103.99 Buyer's Club $93.59
Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
This might be hard to accept: these Boots are tougher than you. Yes, you won the "Bushiest Beard" competition at deer camp. And you once choked-out a burly black bear after he stole the last 6-Pk. from your cooler. But... these Boots are still tougher than you. Heck, they're made of rubber. The thick kind. Scent-free. Waterproof. Plus, they have added protection at the toe and heel, and a thick, heavy outsole. You have skin. It might be dry, rough and scaly, but it doesn't stand up well to freezing cold and wetness. These Boots do. 'Nuff said.
Your feet will thank you. By not freezing.
If your feet could talk, they'd tell you themselves. "Dont skimp on the insulation." Well, our Boots don't skimp. They feature 800-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation that surrounds your foot for long-lasting warmth that "sticks."
So what's the big deal with the ankle-fit design?
It's simple... the ankle fit design stays snug at the ankles, delivering a comfortable fit that won't slip or shift while you walk. They feel more like "real boots," with responsive fit that's leaps and bounds better than cheap, stiff rubber boots out there. So whether you're scrambling up a hillside or pathfinding through an unwelcoming marsh, our Rubber Boots are with you every step of the way.
- 100% waterproof, scent-free rubber construction is built to last season after season, and won't spook game with tell-tale scent signatures
- 800 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation provides reliable warmth in cold conditions
- Ankle-fit design ensures a superior fit that doesn't feel clunky or unmanageable
- Expandable, gusseted calf accommodates a wide range of leg sizes, from scrawny to beefy
- Shin guard offers added protection against branches, stumps and other obstacles, like trailer hitches
- Toe and heel guards provide added durability in high-wear areas
- Steel shank for dependable support across rugged, uneven terrain
- Polyurethane removable insole adds a layer of cushion to every step to help reduce fatigue and increase comfort
- Cupped rubber sure-grip outsole delivers sure-footed traction in challenging environments
- Each is approx. 17"h., weighs approx. 51 ozs.
The world's best buy in rubber boots? We say "YES!" See for yourself by ordering today!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 292566
- Color: Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity or Realtree Xtra
- Material: Rubber
- Height: Approx. 17"
- Weight: Approx. 51 ozs.