You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Tread the tundra with stability and style. SAVE BIG on a Guide Gear® High Pass Snowshoe Combo!
Want to avoid that "sinking feeling" on winter nature hikes? Step up to the safety of Guide Gear® Snowshoes! Their aircraft-grade aluminum frame with durable, puncture-resistant HDPE decking offers strength and mobility in equal amounts.
Wide-throw design guarantees even weight distribution over potentially unstable surfaces. But you get more than super Snowshoes when you order these Combos. You also get a set of Guide Gear Trekking Poles with every pair! Sturdy, adjustable Poles add extra stability on those long cold-weather treks.Snowshoes :
- Tapered shape for a natural stride
- Adjustable ratchet straps for a snug fit
- Aluminum toe and heel crampon for bite and lateral stability
- Pull-strap adjustable toe and heel strap with padded ratchet instep for a snug, secure fit
- Rear snowport holes allow for snow runoff. 8 x 25" weigh 1 lb., 3 ozs. 9 x 30" weigh 2 lbs., 4 ozs. 10 x 32" weigh 2 lbs., 7 ozs.
- Lightweight, anti-shock aluminum construction
- Comfortable sure-grip handle
- Adjustable height
- Comfort wrist grip.
- 44"h., 5" handle. Each weighs 12 ozs. Carry bag included.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE today for a low Guide Gear price, and make some great strides!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear ® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!