Preserve a mountain of food in just one cycle!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Details & Specs
- Don't let a single apple go to waste. The awesome 1,000 Watt forced air convection blasts moisture and distributes heat evenly to 10 large 14" x 15 3/4" trays. Fruit, vegetables, meat and herbs can all be dried and preserved for your convenience. Know exactly the quality of food you are getting. And of course, doing it yourself means you save big bucks on your snacking budget. What goes into the ingredients of store-bought jerky and fruit chips? With this Food Dehydrator you'll never have to find out.
An incredible, low-cost investment to preserve your summer's bounty.
From crop harvests to big game, our Guide Gear® Food Dehydrator turns an abundant immediate food supply into long-lasting, effortless meal opportunities. Compared to other models on the market, you'll find this one more powerful, roomier, easier to clean and easier to use. All of which add up to better results you can taste in every bite. Don't dehydrate your budget with an inferior model, make the smart choice here!
- Holds 10 extra-generous 14" x 15 3/4"w. trays for dehydrating your entire haul
- 1,000W forced hot-air convection distributes heat evenly to all trays and blows from front to back at an even temperature
- Stainless steel conducts heat well, cleans up easy and is very hygienic
- 12-hour timer lets you set and forget... this dehydrator works while you're at work or overnight
- Automatic temperature controller keeps the heat in the "gold zone" for the specific food you are preserving
- Adjustable temperature from 95°F up to 155°F, for dehydrating fruits, jerky, meat, spices and veggies
- Overheat protection for safety
- 18/10 Stainless Steel construction
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 205539
- Tray size (holds 10 Trays): 14" x 15 3/4"w.
- Power: 1,000W, uses 110 / 220V
- Dimensions: 16" x 21" x 18"h.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99