You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $134.99
- Non-Member $134.99
- Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
A sprayer is only as good as the pump attached to it. It needs to work as hard as you do, and still be able to do it with incredible consistency and efficiency. We worked with one of the industry leaders in sprayers and pumps to create a sprayer worthy of the trust our customers put in us, and our brands. The industrial-grade Guide Gear® Series on-demand pump is a marvel of modern engineering with an outstanding 100% duty cycle. This means that instead of waiting for your standard spray pump to cool down to continue on with your job, the Guide Gear Series pump hasn't even broken a sweat yet.
This pump is constructed with the patent-pending DXS-3TM valves, which feature chemical-resistant Viton, a faster-priming mechanization, greater performance and they last up to 5 times longer than other leading brands of pumps. With durability, strength and a work ethic equal to yours, you couldn't ask for more out of a pump!
A sprayer as versatile as the tasks on your list.
Spot Spraying can save you materials and money by only spraying the areas that need it. It's ideal for trees, fence lines, weeds and other isolated areas. No matter how small or large the area, this Sprayer delivers accuracy and efficiency on a scale never before seen.
The spray gun nozzle is easily adjusted from cone to stream. It shoots up to 25' on the horizontal and is attached to an incredible 14' of clear PVC hosing. The clear PVC hosing allows you to quickly access the flow of your liquid. No matter how you use it, the ATV Spot Sprayer is ready to deliver with ultimate efficiency time and time again.
All the features are useless if the tank leaks.
When it comes to the quality of the tank, we didn't cut any corners. The chemical tanks are expertly constructed for outstanding durability. They provide exceptional strength for years of worry-free service. The UV- and chemical-resistant, heavy-duty polymer design is made to prevent sagging and bulging. A large 6" tank lid gives you easy access to fill the tank, while the tank-bottom drain makes it simple and convenient to empty.
- Commercial-grade, 100% continuous duty rating
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCHTM for enhanced durability and efficiency
- Quick-connect ports for easy changes
- 1 GPM pump with durable chemical-resistant components, 40 psi
- Extra-thick UV and chemical-resistant 10-gallon tank, 6" opening and bottom drain
- Approved for use with top herbicide brands
- Gallon marks molded into tank to easy check fluid levels
- Spray gun nozzle adjusts from stream to cone
- Stream adjusts up to 14' vertical and 25' horizontal maximum spray distance
- 14' clear PVC hose makes monitoring chemical flow simple
- Includes tie-down straps, remote switch and 12V DC battery clips
- 28" x 13" x 10 1/2", 10 lbs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed! Order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 625928
- Tank material: Polymer
- Tank size: 10 gal.
- Voltage: 12
- Gallons per minute: 1
- Pressure (PSI): 40
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Pump type: Guide Gear Series
- Spray gun type: Spot
- Spray pattern: Cone, stream
- Horizontal shot: 25'
- Vertical shot: 14'
- Hose length: 14'
- Dimensions: 28" x 13" x 10.5"h.
- Model number: GG10GS
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99