You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
A sprayer is only as good as the pump attached to it. It needs to work as hard as you do, and still be able to do it with incredible consistency and efficiency. We worked with one of the industry leaders in sprayers and pumps to create a sprayer worthy of the trust our customers have in us, and our brands. The industrial-grade Guide Gear® Series on-demand pump is a marvel of modern engineering with an outstanding 100% duty cycle. This means that instead of waiting for your standard spray pump to cool down to continue on with your job, the Guide Gear Series pump hasn't even broken a sweat yet.
This pump is constructed with the patent-pending DXS-3TM valves, which feature chemical-resistant Viton, a faster-priming mechanization and greater performance. Plus, they last up to 5 times longer than other leading brands of pumps. With durability, strength and a work ethic equal to yours, you couldn't ask for more out of a pump!
A sprayer as versatile as the tasks on your list.
Decimate weeds by covering a large 14' swath with the efficient broadcast sprayer. It's ideal for lawns, roadways, pastures and fields. Cut those big jobs into a manageable size, with the Guide Gear ATV Broadcast and Spot Sprayer.
Spot Spraying can save you materials and money by only spraying the areas that need it. It's ideal for trees, fence lines, weeds and other isolated areas. No matter how small or large the area, this Sprayer delivers accuracy and efficiency on a scale never before seen.
The broadcast nozzles are uniquely built to produce a heavier droplet pattern. The unique pattern minimizes drift, allowing you greater control over exactly where the fertilizers and chemicals fall. Quit wasting time and spray trying to get the correct space covered, and upgrade your game to a sprayer that works with you.
All the features are useless if the tank leaks.
When it comes to the quality of the tank, we didn't cut any corners. The chemical tanks are expertly constructed for outstanding durability. They provide exceptional strength for years of worry-free service. The UV- and chemical-resistant, heavy-duty polymer design is made to prevent sagging and bulging. A large 6" tank lid gives you easy access to fill the tank, while the tank-bottom drain makes it simple and convenient to empty.
Cover more ground with this large tank, and save time by not having to stop every few moments to refill in the middle of your job. Plus, you can cover those remote locations without carrying your supplies with you, or making numerous long drives back to the barn or shed to refill.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed! Order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- 12V 2.2 GPM open-flow Guide Gear Series on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 70 PSI max.
- 100% continuous duty rating
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCHTM for enhanced durability and efficiency
- SantopreneTM diaphragm and Viton® valves have superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Unique pressure-switch design slowly cycles the pump for less switch and motor wear
- Quick-connect ports for easy changes
- Proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls made with a special chemical- and UV-resistant polymer
- Single-nozzle broadcast lance sprays a 14-ft. wide swath with no boom arms to break
- Large droplets for minimal drift
- Approved for use with industry leading agricultural herbicides
- Spray gun nozzle adjusts from cone to stream; stream shoots up to 30 feet horizontally and 19 feet vertically
- 15-ft. clear poly vinyl chloride hose makes monitoring chemical flow simple
- Easy to fill 6 in. diameter tank lid
- Bottom tank drain for easy empty
- Includes remote switch with battery clips and tie-down straps
- Item number: 625932
- Tank material: Polymer
- Tank size: 26 gal.
- Voltage: 12
- Gallons per minute: 2.2
- Pressure (PSI): 70
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Pump type: Guide Gear Series
- Spray gun type: Spot
- Spray pattern: Cone, stream
- Swath: 14' wide
- Horizontal shot: 30'
- Vertical shot: 19'
- Hose length: 15'
- Dimensions: 34" x 14.5" x 20.5"h.
- Model number: GG26GS
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99