You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $305.10 Non-Member $339.00
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Non-Member $369.95
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $2.96 Non-Member $3.29
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Details & Specs
This Guide Gear® 6' x 6' Insulated Ice Shelter keeps you out of the wind and snow, while you get your fishin' on. The fully thermal, insulated roof, 10" floor skirt, and 300-denier sides keep the cold where it belongs, outside. You can enter the Shelter from either side allowing you to enter from the side opposite the wind, and the orange accents on the door make it visible day and night. The pop-up design is simple and easy to set up and the .6" diameter tubes give it the strength and stability you expect from an Ice Shelter. Plus, the whole works fits into a convenient carry bag for storage and transportation.
The windows give you options.
There are six windows on this Ice Shelter and each of them can be used in one of three configurations. When the cover is opened, the window allows the wind and cool from the outside to flow in freely. There is nothing between you and the outside. When the attached cover is closed, through the use of Velcro®, you're completely shut off from the outside world, both from wind and temperature, as well as visually. The third option is to place the unattached clear cover, with Velcro®, on the open window. This keeps the cold and the wind out, but still allows you to see outside. Each of the six windows have these same three options, so you can mix and match as needed.
Convenient storage for essentials.
Not only is this Shelter strong, durable and keeps the weather outside, it also gives you plenty of handy storage options. The two inside pockets keep all your gear stowed and out of your way, while the overhead storage space is a great location for your hats, gloves and other clothing. No longer do you have to worry about knocking something into the fishing hole, all your gear is stowed and out of your way.
- 300 Denier sides for durability
- Fully thermal insulated roof keep the warmth inside
- 6 windows give you the option of opaque, see through or completely open
- 4 ice anchor spots on the ground, 4 tie-down spots on side and roof tie-down
- Two opposite side entry doors with orange accents around each for easy viewing at night or day
- Reflective corners make it visible at night
- Pop up tube design for easy setup and take down
- .6" tube diameter for greater strength
- Two inside pockets hold your your gear
- Upper storage to hold gloves and hats
- 2 exhausts vent
- 10" integrated floor skirt for banking snow
- Perfect for up to 3 anglers
- Includes 4 ice anchors and an oversized storage bag, which measures approx. 57" x 15 x 12".
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 657238
- Storage Pocket Dimensions: 11" x 9"
- Upper storage Dimensions: 15" W x 28" L
- Overall Dimensions: 6' x 6' x 76"h.
- Door Dimensions: 35" x 52"
- Window Dimensions: 14" x 16"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Mfg. Number: GG6X6I
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $43.19 Non-Member $47.99