You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $45.89 Non-Member $50.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Good Directions Farmington Vinyl Cupola. A clever way to ventilate. With looks to take your breath away.
A Civil War general planned strategy atop one. Churches housed their bells in them. To some travelers, it's a landmark. And in Russia, they deflected snow. The Cupola has changed in size and use since it showed up 1,400 years ago. Around these parts today, with hardy construction materials, this architectural gem is most used for ventilation and as a nice focal point on a structure.
A Cupola on your roof lets trapped heat escape, by providing a natural flow of warm air in an upward direction through the Cupola's sides. This movement of air eliminates mold, mildew, rot and musty smells. And the Cupola itself just looks great, adding a stateliness to your home. This particular Cupola is something special.
It's made of solid PVC vinyl plank and board, so it's maintenance-free and weather-resistant. And the gleaming, gorgeous roof is made of copper, so it will age to an attractive patina and last for years and years. From Good Directions, devoted to enhancing the home with affordable, uniquely crafted products that reflect your style and personality.High points:
- Constructed of solid PVC vinyl, built to last and withstand elements season after season
- 24-gauge copper roof will age gracefully to a lovely patina, and is designed to hold up for years to come
- Ready to paint
- Includes built-in mounting hardware for weather vanes
- Detailed installation guide for fast, quick set-up
- Measures 26 x 39".
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips