Quiet, portable power for base camps, cabins, and unexpected power outages.
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $1169.99 Non-Member $1299.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
- When you're trying to charge your phone in your RV, hunting / ice fishing shack or even in a fallout shelter, the last thing you want is the smell of gas or exhaust wafting through the air. You won't have to worry about that with the Goal Zero Yeti 400. This Generator is ran completely off of a rechargeable 396Wh AGM battery. Charged by a standard wall outlet, the 12V socket in your vehicle or boat or by the included Solar Power Panels, it's capable of power your electronic devices. No longer are you forced to hear the loud decibels of a standard generator, the Yeti 400 runs incredibly quiet, you'll actually forget it's there.
Charge it up.
The Yeti 400 can be charged in numerous different ways. Connect it to a solar panel and watch it turn the sun's rays into usable energy. Plug it into your wall, and it'll store the energy it absorbs for later use. Put it in your car and use the 12V socket to give it the power it needs to fuel all your electronic needs. With so many charging options, you'll be able to adapt it to whatever situation is in front of you.
What is a pure-sine wave inverter?
A pure-sine wave inverter, like the one found in your Yeti 400, produces an output that is exactly the same as supplied by an AC wall plug in your house. Although integrating a pure-sine wave inverter takes more components, it produces power output that makes it compatible with almost all AC electric devices you use in your house. So in the end, the pure-sine wave inverter allows your Yeti 400 to safely power almost everything under 400 Watts in your house that you would normally plug into the wall.
- Powers laptops, tablets, lights, cellphones, cameras, and more
- Can be recharged from a wall/car charger or solar panel (not included)
- Safe for indoor use - no gas required
- LCD Battery Display lets you know how much charge it has
- Built-in 12V, 33Ah AGM lead-acid battery (396Wh peak capacity)
- Charging and low-battery protection
- Low-battery alert chirps when the battery is very low
- Pure-sine wave gives you the best possible performance
- Chainable with other Goal Zero Yeti 400s
- Measures 8" x 8" x 10.25"h.
- Weighs 29 lbs.
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 625404
- Battery Type: Lead acid (AGM)
- Battery Capacity: 400wh, 33Ah (12V)
- Power Output: Two USB, 12V, two AC
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600w surge max)
- Charging port (input): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Chainable: Yes
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 10.25"h.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Model Number: 23000
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips