You May Also Like
- Non-Member $79.99
- Non-Member $119.99
- Non-Member $79.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Buyer's Club $13.50 Non-Member $15.00
- Details & Specs
Whether you're in your basement during a tornado or hiking through dense forest, the Torch 250 Flashlight by Goal Zero keeps you out of the dark. With up to 250 lumens, it sheds light on even the darkest corners. The Li-NMC battery holds a charge for up to 3-6 months and can run up to 48 hours. This Flashlight has a red light to alert others of emergency situations or your need for help. The two modes (low and high) and the two light settings (spot and flood) allow you to set your perfect light for any situation.Charge it up.
The Torch 250 Flashlight charges in three different ways to keep up with your active lifestyle. The first is by the sun through solar panels located on the back of the light. You can also connect it to additional solar panels for a quicker charge. Plug it into a USB port for a charge in 7 hours. Finally, it charges through the hand crank for a quick jolt of light. One minute of hand cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light. No matter what your situation, the Torch 250 keeps you illuminated.Keeping you connected.
No matter where you are, the Torch 250 keeps you charged. The USB plug is perfect for charging your cell phone or boosting your tablet. This can be critical during power outages or severe storms to let you family and friends know that you're okay.
- Produces 250 lumens
- Durable and water resistant
- Built-in USB charging cable
- Built-in solar panel
- Hand crank to keep it powered during emergencies
- USB port to charge your cellphone
- 2 modes: bright and half bright
- Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light
Order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 625414
- Lumens: 250
- Spotlight Lumens: 180
- Flood Light Lumens: 70
- Rated Solar Power: .8W
- Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Battery Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Battery Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh
- Color Temperature: 4,000K
- Modes: 2
- Battery Life: 7-48 hours depending on setting
- Dimensions: 10" x 3.5" x 1.75"
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 90110
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips