Keep your electronics charged on the go.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $521.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Buyer's Club $13.50 Non-Member $15.00
- Details & Specs
- The Sherpa 50 Power Pack is constructed to charge all your electronic gear. Whether you're using one of the ultra-fast, smart USB ports for a phone or tablet, the 12V port for lights, or the specifically designed innovative port for laptops, it fills the power meter quickly and smoothly, charge after charge. The LCD battery monitor displays your current charge level in 20% increments. When the top segment says FULL, the Sherpa 100 is fully charged and ready to take on the world.
The Sherpa 50 meets all requirements for airline carry-on and is perfect for keeping your devices charged on those long flights (please, check with your airlines for current regulations). The Sherpa 50 is capable of holding a charge for several months, but we do recommend you leave it plugged in when not in use for battery health. It uses a lithium-ion NMC battery, so you always know you'll have the most powerful charge, each and every time. The Sherpa 50 can be charged by 12V vehicle socket, a standard wall outlet or by the sun with solar panels.
The inverter gives you home outlets on the go.
The Sherpa Inverter allows you to take your wall outlet with you, even to the most remote locations. It quickly and easily attaches to you Sherpa 50 and turns it into a convenient 110V outlet. It's perfect for your laptops, tablets and camera batteries. From the top of Mount Everest to the shores of Kona, Hawaii, never be without your home outlet again.
The Nomad 13 keeps your Sherpa charge on the go.
Whether you're driving the back roads of Kentucky or fishing the Great Lakes of Minnesota, Goal Zero has you charged with the Nomad 13 Solar Panel. When it's folded, it's smaller than a standard sheet of paper and easily fits in most messenger bags or backpack for easy transport. When you need to charge the Sherpa 50, simply open it up and expose the monocrystalline cells to the sun's rays and connect it the Sherpa. When you're done charging, simply fold it back up with the magnetic closure, put it back in your backpack and away you go. It's lightweight constructions means you'll barely notice it as you're on your way.
Sherpa 50 Features:
- Keeps small electronics charged up when you're on the go
- Easy to pack and transport
- Quickly recharges from a wall adapter, car charger, or solar panel
- Charge times: 3 hours (AC wall charger) / 8-16 hours (Nomad 13 solar panel)
- Li-NMC battery with 58Wh (11V, 5200mAh) capacity
- Charging port: 14-25V, up to 2A (30W max)
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- 12V port: 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- Laptop port: 19V, up to 5A (100W max), regulated
- Sidecar port: 9-13V, up to 10A (100W max), not regulated
- Chainable with other charging kits
- Measures 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"h.
- Weighs 1.2 lbs.
Nomad 13 Solar Panel Features:
- Monocrystalline technology delivers more power per square inch than any other solar technology available
- Includes two extremely durable panels in a weather-resistant, impact-resistant folding envelope made of high-denier textile
- 18-22V, 13W solar capacity
- USB port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- Mini-solar port: 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max), regulated
- Solar port: 14-22V, up to .9A (13W max), not regulated
- Sherpa sidecar port: 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Output: AC US 110V, up to 0.7A (75W max), 60Hz
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 625394
- Mfg. Number: 42005
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips