You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $14.40 Non-Member $16.00
- Buyer's Club $18.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
The Sherpa 100 Power Pack is constructed to charge all your electronic gear. Whether you're using one of the ultra-fast, smart USB ports for a phone or tablet, the 12V port for lights, or the specifically designed innovative port for laptops, it fills the power meter quickly and smoothly, charge after charge. The LCD battery monitor displays your current charge level in 20% increments. When the top segment says FULL, the Sherpa 100 is fully charged and ready to take on the world. The Sherpa 100 meets all requirements for airline carry-on and is perfect for keeping your devices charged on those long flights (please, check with your airlines for current regulations). The Sherpa 100 is capable of holding a charge for several months, but we do recommend you leave it plugged in when not in use for battery health. It uses a lithium-ion NMC battery, so you always know you'll have the most powerful charge, each and every time. The Sherpa 100 can be charged by 12V vehicle socket, a standard wall outlet or by the sun with the included Nomad 20 Solar Panel.The Nomad 20 keeps it powered up.
Solar power panels are one of those things in life where bigger truly is better. The Nomad 20's large, foldable panels let you collect enough power to charge the Sherpa 100 to full power in about 10 hours (depending on sun intensity). The Nomad 20 has a USB port to charge your items directly when the sun is visible, or simply use it to power your Sherpa 100 and have power day and night. To get the most energy out of your Nomad 20, position it to face the sun at all times. Clouds and windows will affect your collection efficiency, so always try to have as few obstructions as possible. It's weather-resistant to make it harder for Mother Nature to interfere with your power needs. Now you can charge your devices and the Sherpa 100 even when leagues away from civilization. Sometimes you don't have access to an outlet. For those times, there's the Nomad.The 110V Inverter gives home powering capabilities.
The Sherpa Inverter allows you to take your wall outlet with you, even to the most remote locations. It quickly and easily attaches to you Sherpa 100 and turns it into a convenient 110V outlet. It's perfect for your laptops, tablets and camera batteries. From the top of Mount Everest to the shores of Kona, Hawaii, never be without your home outlet again.Sherpa 100 Features:
- Keeps small electronics charged up when you're on the go
- Easy to pack and transport
- Quickly recharges from a wall adapter, car charger, or solar panel
- Lithium-ion NMC battery with 98Wh (11V, 8800mAh) capacity
- Charge times: 3 hours (AC wall charger) / 4 hours (car charger)/10-20 hours (Nomad 20 Solar Panel)
- USB Port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 12V port: 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- Laptop port: 19V, up to 6A (120W max), regulated
- Sidecar port: 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max), not regulated
- Chainable with other charging kits
- Measures 5.8 x 1.5 x 5.25"h.
- Weighs 1.9 lbs.
- Can be used to charge the Sherpa 100
- Monocrystalline technology delivers more power per square inch than any other solar technology available
- 18-22V, 20W solar capacity
- USB port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- Mini-solar port: 6.5V, up to 1..1A (7W max), regulated
- Solar port: 14-22V, up to 1.3A (20W max), not regulated
- Sherpa sidecar port: 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Output: AC US 110V, up to 0.7A (75W max), 60Hz
Order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 625395
- Mfg. Number: 42011
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips