You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $639.99 Non-Member $639.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
- For many shooters, this full-size polymer handgun is one of the best innovations in the shooting community for the last century. The lighter weight and durability makes them extremely popular for everyday carry. The G17 has even become a go-to option for law enforcement.
Many shooters also like to get more advanced MOS optics.
Standing for Modular Optics System, the MOS was developed when Glock realized how many of its shooters were looking forward to holographic and other reflex sights for regular use. This new system uses a set of plates that can be quickly swapped out based on your choice.More must-have goodies than ever!
This handgun has that familiar polymer frame, the newly texturized grip and of course, it comes chambered in 9mm. What's more, you can rely on the "safe action" trigger for consistent and smooth pulls to deliver accuracy from its hexagonal barrel. In addition, this model ships with only 10 round magazines, ensuring you can use it in your magazine-restricted state.
- The Modular Back Strap lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to a shooter's hand size
- The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically deigned, real-world-tested, Gen 4 rough-textured technology
- Internally, the new dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases system life
- Reversible enlarged magazine catch is changeable in seconds for left / right-hand shooters
- The G17 Gen4 handgun retains the Glock accessory rail for your attachments
- Modular Optics System uses a set of plates that instantly can be swapped out
Nab this performance-driven handgun today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Striker Fire
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: Black 4.49"l.
- Frame: polymer
- Grips: can be customized
- Overall length: 7.95"
- Overall weight: 25 ozs.
- MFG Number: GLOCK PG1750201MOS
- UPC: 764503913457
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips