German military knives were highly sought after among collectors, seen as 2nd in quality only to the Japanese katana.
Now more than 70 years later, collecting these knives is still incredibly popular. Value has gone up, while the availability and condition of the original knives continues to decline with each passing year. These reproductions use the same design as one of the most common German Military Knives, the only big difference being the insignia.
Don't miss your chance to own this!
- Manufactured by famous German maker Mil-Tec®
- 6.25" stainless steel blade
- Full-metal tang for strength
- Textured plastic scales with insignia
- Rubber-lined sheath for easy carry
- Retention loop plus belt loop for security