You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Gerber® Mark II Knife. Truly a cut above!
Originally designed by Army Captain Bud Holzman, the Gerber Mark II Knife was commonly carried by U.S. troops in the Vietnam War. Eventually it became one of the best selling knives of all time, but was discontinued in 2000. Now, it's back with a vengeance and better than ever. With features like a black oxide coating for durability, and an ergonomic aluminum handle for a secure grip. It's even serialized for collectors. Now is your chance... get it before it's gone!
- 420HC stainless steel construction
- 6.5"l. serrated blade with black oxide coating
- Ergonomic aluminum handle for a secure grip
- Includes ballistic nylon sheath
- Measures 12.75"l. overall
- Weighs 8 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99