You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Gerber® Hinderer Rescue Serrated Knife with Sheath lends a helping hand in any emergency situation.
In emergency situations you need a knife that won't break down. And this Gerber® Hinderer Rescue Serrated Knife is up for any task. Designed by firefighter Rick Hinderer it has everything you need for an emergency situation... like a 3.5" serrated blade for cutting seat belts, a window punch for breaking glass, an oxygen tank valve opener, and a hook cutter for cutting clothes or webbing. Plus, it's easy to open thanks to the oversized thumb stud and external blade release. Gerber has been making high-quality knives for over 70 years, and this Hinderer Knife is no exception.
- 3.5" serrated blade for cutting seat belts
- Hook cutter for cutting clothing, webbing, etc.
- Oversized thumb stud and external blade release for easy operation even with gloves on
- Window punch for emergencies
- Oxygen tank valve opener
- Ergonomic rubber handle for a sure grip
- Closed length: 5.1"l.
- Measures 8.5"l. overall
- Weighs 5.6 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99