You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $50.39 Non-Member $55.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $11.87 Non-Member $13.19
- Buyer's Club $11.33 Non-Member $12.59
- Details & Specs
Gerber® Freeman Drop - point Fine - edge Fixed - blade Knife. Built by the best to be the best.
There are some guys on this planet who live and breathe knives like few others. And it just so happens that one of those talented guys, Jeff Freeman, has been earning a Gerber paycheck for nearly a decade. But when he came up with the concept for this acclaimed fixed blade hunter, well, Jeff got a nice little bonus: They named it after him.
Forest or the field, it's hard to find a tougher knife. Its a solid full tang slice of stainless steel, encased by solid pear wood, and sculpted to be as dramatic as it is functional. In 2003, Field & Stream magazine named the Freeman Hunter a "Best of the Best" honoree.The product of passion and know-how:
- 8 3/ 8 " overall 4" blade
- 7 ozs.
- Drop-point high-carbon stainless steel fine-edge blade
- Stainless steel handle with pear wood inlays
- Ballistic nylon with molded plastic insert.
Fixed Blade Knife
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99