You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
GEO Power Wheelchair. Mobility you need to go about your day confidently!
When getting around is a challenge, keeping a positive attitude can be even more of a challenge. The GEO Power Wheelchair gets you back on the road to independence.
Featuring a cruising range of 8-10 miles and a top speed of 4 MPH, it provides the powered assist you need to get around with confidence! Assembles and disassembles into 4 parts for easy storage and transport and includes a comfy height-adjustable cushioned chair with backrest and flip-back adjustable-width arms for comfortable cruising.The power of independence:
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Adjustable height and angle footplate
- Features "free wheel" mode... allowing the power chair to be moved manually
- Anti tippers included
- Automatic power shut-down after an undisturbed period of 30 minutes
- Easy to remove batteries included
- Stackable battery feature option doubles the range, 16-20 miles when stacked
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement
- VR2 PG controller
- No wiring connectors for easier transport
- Built in seat belt
- Adjustable depth controller arm
- 250-lb. weight capacity. 37 7/8 x 22". 132 lbs. total weight with battery.
- Seat to floor height: 20 -22"
- 8" drive wheel, 6" caster wheel
- 2" ground clearance
- 19 3/4" turning radius
- 6° maximum climbing angle.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!