You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
In 1784, the El Cazador set sail from Mexico and headed for New Orleans, then a Spanish possession. On board was 450,000 pesos in silver Reales. This shipment was needed to stabilize the Spanish colonial monetary system in North America. But the ship landed on the ocean's bottom, where it's been for over 200 years.
Lost in 1784, found in 1993.
In 1993, a fisherman netted the lost wreck and its coin cargo by accident! Now you can own an actual .875 Fine Silver 2-Reale or "2-bit" Coin from long ago. Most are dated 1783. Each is the same size and weight of a U.S. quarter of the time.
- Genuine 2-Reale Coin
- Made of fine .875 silver
- Most are dated 1783
- Comes packaged with historical information and certificate of authenticity
Add a real piece of history to your collection. Order now!
Please Note: Condition may vary from coin to coin. Some coins may be very worn, illegible, chipped or broken.Key Specifications
- Item Number: 219703
- Condition: Varies from coin to coin
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips