You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Garrett® GTI - 1550 Metal Detector gives you high technology at a lower price!
Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) makes this Detector one of the world's foremost coin shooters! The colorful, easy-to-read graphics on this Garrett GTI-1550 Metal Detector tell you a target's size, depth and pinpoint location, so you know if it's a coin or a drink can. With the instant feedback capabilities, you can spend more time locating treasure and less time digging up trash.Other features:
- 9 1/ 2 " imaging search coil, combined with Garrett's PowerMaster circuity boosts detection up to 20%
- Settings: Sensitivity, Threshold, Detection Frequency, Volume, Tone, Full Range Multi-Notch Discrimination
- Search modes: Motion and Imaging (Pinpoint)
- High performance of true Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Coin Alert belltone audio
- Touchpad controls with one-touch operation
- Salt elimination mode
- Single frequency operation: 7.2 kHz
- Detachable hip-mount battery pack
- Comfortable padded foam grip
- Headphone jack and speaker
- 3'4" to 4'3" adjustable length. Weighs 4 lbs., 4 ozs.
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Made in the USA.
The deal is right on this outstanding Detector! Order ONLINE Today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $68.00 on these
Rhino Tough epoxy-filled oversized coil for GTI 1500 & 2500 Series Detectors.
Gravity trap pans have patented 90° riffled design for efficient gold recovery. Includes 14" prospector pan, 10" backpacker pan, classifier, 2 gold vials, tweezers and "Find an Ounce of Gold a Day" (book) by Roy Lagal.
Has zippered pockets and reinforced nylon straps.