You May Also Like
- Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $249.00
- Buyer's Club $1799.00 Non-Member $1799.00
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
Loaded with powerful features, the STRIKER 4 is the easiest way to find fish. You don't need to remember where the hot spots, dock and ramps are, it allows you to mark your favorite waypoints and routes. You won't have to worry about your images getting interrupted while switching between depth-range scale, thanks to Smooth ScalingTM. Plus, you can easily rewind your sonar history to see previous sonar images and mark them with waypoints. With a built-in flasher, it displays speed data.
With this set, you'll receive the tilt / swivel mount, CHIRP (77 / 200 kHz) transducer with mount and float.
Finding the fish has never been easier!
If you haven't experienced the clarity of CHIRP, you've no idea what you're missing. CHIRP technology gives you a higher level of clarity and detail than your standard 77/200 kHz inducer. It does this by sending a continuous sweep of frequencies, from low to high ranges. It then interprets these different frequencies upon their return to the STRIKER 4. Because different frequencies are used, the information you receive gives you a crisper fish arch with greater target separation.
Vertical, stationary fishing is easier with Built-in Flasher.
Not only can the STRIKER 4 give you an exceptional reading with CHIRP, but it'll also give you a leg up on stationary fishing with Flasher. Flasher provides you with a way to track the fish, as well as information about depth and the condition of the bottom. The Built-in Flasher is fantastic for ice fishing and jigging for crappies. While you're jigging, the STRIKER 4 shows you how far up and down your jig goes, as well as if the fish are ever going after it. The fish won't know what's hit them.
It tracks your every move!
The STRIKER 4 is constructed with a high-sensitivity GPS to quickly and accurately pinpoint your location. It then continues to track your motion around the lake. This features allows you to mark your waypoints to return to the exact spot over and over again. You can also keep track of docks, ramps or even your favorite watering hole on the lake. To return to any given spot, simply select the spot you wish to return to, and follow the route provided. Plus, it'll also give you the speed and direction you're currently heading in. Never miss your great fishing haunts again.
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fish finder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Portable carrying case is perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing
- Convenient keypad operation
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- Tilt/swivel mount to put the unit in your perfect eye sight
- Integrated GPS for best tracking and spot marking
- Mark waypoint to find your exact spot time after time
- Course over Ground for a true actual direction
Hit the lake and order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670497
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Audible Alarm: Yes
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Frequencies Supported: 50/77/200 kHz and Chirp (mid and high)
- Transmit Power: 200W (RMS)
- Maximum Depth: 1,600 ft. freshwater, 750 ft. saltwater
- Bottom Lock: Yes
- Water Temp. Log and Graph: Yes
- Split-screen Zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll®: Yes
- Fish Symbol ID: Yes
- AutoGain Technology: Yes
- Adjustable Depth Line: Yes
- A-scope: Yes
- Water Temp. Sensor Included: Yes
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 5.9" x 1.6"d.
- Display Dimensions: 1.9" x 2.9"h.; 3.5" diag.
- Display Resolution, WxH: 480x320 pixels
- Display Type: HVGA color
- Weight: 10.8 lbs.
- MFG Number: 010-01550-10
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips