You May Also Like
Non-Member $499.99 Buyer's Club $499.99
Non-Member $599.99 Buyer's Club $599.99
Non-Member $21.24 Buyer's Club $19.12
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
Non-Member $32.99 Buyer's Club $29.69
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Garmin® Oregon 600 Worldwide Handheld GPS. Feature-rich compact satellite navigation with tough, bright touchscreen and picture viewer.
A whole new world of GPS mapping and positioning! With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief and customizable buttons for 1-touch waypoint marking, the Garmin Oregon 600 GPS offers a cutting-edge experience in handheld navigation. Equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and color display, a A breeze to operate, indoors and out. Easy-to-read display, with GPS and GLONASS satellites for better positioning. Waterproof and compact, too, yet it can store 4,000 waypoints, and is equipped with paperless geocaching that stores specifics on location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions. User-friendly layout with intuitive navigation screens. There's also a built-in 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter, and unit-to-unit transfer allowing you to share data, images and custom maps wirelessly with other units.Oh, the places you'll go:
- 3" sunlight-readable, super-bright touchscreen display with multi-touch and dual orientation views that allow you to see maps and data in portrait or landscape mode
- Case is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can take an accidental splash or dunk, also withstands dust, dirt, humidity
- Highly-sensitive, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction quickly and accurately locates your position, and maintains its GPS location, even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Receiver tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, lets you lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone
- microSDTM card slot and 1.5 GB of internal memory allows loading of maps like TOPO 24K, Trailhead Series TOPO, BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT® and BirdsEyeTM Satellite Imagery (subscription required) display and enter grid references in Irish Grid (IG) or Irish Transverse Mercator (ITM) grid
- Allows sharing of waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin® handheld devices... just press "send" to transfer your information!
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading, even when you're standing still
- Barometric altimeter tracks pressure changes to pinpoint precise altitude can be used to plot barometric pressure over time to help you keep an eye on changing weather
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Free trip-planning BaseCampTM software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks
- Paperless geocaching stores and displays key information... no more manually entering coordinates, no more paper printouts
- Advanced waypoint management displays editable data on 1 screen, allows you to delete waypoints as needed
- Advanced elevation plot Full Track view lets you view entire elevation plot, while Future Plot uses your mapping data to show what to expect ahead
- Compatible with Garmin Connect&trade online community for analyzing, categorizing and sharing data
- Dashboards / nuvi® mode lets you hide and show more functions to your favorite app, so you can multi-task without disabling the app.
- Requires 2AA batteries (not included), 16-hour battery life
- 2 2/5 x 1 3/10 x 4 1/2"h., 7 2/5 ozs.
Hit the road! Order ONLINE Today!