You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $599.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $18.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $16.82 Non-Member $18.69
- Details & Specs
Garmin Montana 680 Handheld GPS. 8-megapixel camera, high-sensitivity GPS, BirdsEye Satellite imagery...
The Montana 680 is LOADED. You'll love the features, you'll love the Garmin quality and, more than anything else, you'll love what it can do for you. Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. The 3-axis compass, altimeter, GPS / GLONASS and Hotfix satellite prediction help you keep your bearing anywhere you roam.
But there's a lot more to the story. Keep reading for more on what makes the Montana 680 the ultimate navigation and adventure tool...
Navigate with Ease
Montana 680 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while you're on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS reception, WAAS-enabled receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, Montana 680 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains it. Whether you're in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, count on Montana to help you find your way when you need it most.
Take Geo-tagged Pictures
Capture locations and memories with the Montana 680's 8-megapixel digital camera. Each photo is automatically geotagged with coordinates, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future. Keep track of your photos and see their locations on a map using BaseCampTM. Insert a microSDTM card for more photo storage or to view pictures from other devices.
See the Big View
The Montana 680 features a 4", sunlight-readable touchscreen display that offers crystal clear, enhanced colors and high-resolution images. The easy interface means you'll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.
Add More Maps. Go Everywhere
Adding more maps to Montana is easy. Plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water, or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn driving directions. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (1-year subscription included). Or, transform paper maps into files you can download to your Montana with Custom Maps.
- Supports both GPS and GLONASS
- 4" dual-orientation (works vertically or horizontal) touchscreen display
- Includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription (although information, once loaded onto the SD card, can be kept indefinitely)
- Supports multiple mapping options like BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K (sold separately)
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users
- BaseCamp software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks
- Dual-battery system lets you use either the included lithium-ion battery pack or AA batteries
- Display size: 2"w., 3 1/2"h. (4" diagonal)
- Display resolution: 272x480 pixels
- Display type: Bright, transflective 65k color TFT; dual-orientation; sunlight readable
- Waypoints: 4,000
- Routes: 200
- Tracklog: 10,000 pts. / 200 saved tracks
- Water rating: IPX7
- Built-in memory: 4GB
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: Up to 16 hrs. with lithium-ion; up to 22 hrs. with AA
- Physical dimensions: 3" x 5 3/4" x 1 1/2"h.
- Weight: 10.2 ozs.
What's in the box:
- Montana 680 GPS
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99