You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $476.99 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $588.04 Non-Member $618.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Garmin® GPSMAP® 62s Handheld Navigator. Explore, get your bearings, share wirelessly.
Newly designed Navigator features a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter... plus it supports Custom Maps, BirdsEyeTM Satellite imagery (subscription required) and photo navigation. Rugged and waterproof, GPSMAP® 62s is equipped with a quad helix antenna for unparalleled reception and a high-speed USB connection, and it connects wirelessly to compatible Garmin® handhelds.Follow the leader:
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- Built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief so you can navigate anywhere,
- High-sensitivity quad helix GPS antenna, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction locates your precision precisely and quickly, maintains GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- 1.7 GB of internal memory allows downloading of 24K and 100K TOPO maps, plugging in of BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards, and others accepts microSDTM card (not included)
- 3-axis, tilt-compensated compass with barometric altimeter providing accurate elevation information to track ascent and descent
- Supports BirdsEyeTM satellite imagery (subscription required), Garmin® custom maps and photo navigation
- Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices
- Compatible with Custom Maps (free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device)
- Supports geocaching GPS files for downloading geocaches and details
- Equipped with ANTTM and Bluetooth technology, as well as wireless communication that lets you easily share tracks, waypoints, routes and paperless geocaches with other Garmin® GPS devices and smartphones
- Use free trip-planning BaseCampTM software to create up to 200 routes, record up to 2,000 waypoints, and display topographic map data on your computer screen
- Requires 2AA batteries (not included), 20-hour battery life
- 2 2/5 x 6 3/10 x 1 2/5", 9 1/5 ozs.
Everything you need!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips