You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
Buyer's Club $599.99 Non-Member $599.99
Buyer's Club $699.99 Non-Member $699.99
Buyer's Club $15.75 Non-Member $17.50
Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Adventures made easy! This compact and rugged Garmin eTrex Touch 35t points you in the right direction with reliable GPS and GLONASS positioning and pre-loaded TOPO US 100K maps. It's equipped with an easy-to-read color touchscreen and features a barometric altimeter, 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, wireless connectivity, pre-loaded geocaches and an external memory to hold more maps. Great for scouting, camping, hiking, hunting and more!
Beautiful, easy-to-read screen lights the way.
eTrex Touch 35t features a sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to the preloaded TOPO US 100K maps. Durable and waterproof, it's built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New tools for your trek
The eTrex Touch 35t adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Also added in is a barometric altimeter, which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 35t is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
eTrex Touch 35t can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD card slot and an 8 GB internal memory, eTrex Touch 35t lets you load TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. It also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly through unit-to-unit sharing to compatible Garmin devices. The smart notification feature means you’ll never miss a text, email or notification from your compatible smartphone, unless you want to. You can even use your eTrex Touch 35t as a remote control for Garmin action cameras.
eTrex Touch 35t is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 35t stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with Garmin BaseCamp Software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2D or 3D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It can also transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- 2.6" color capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis title-compensated compass and barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from geocaching.com
- 4GB memory to hold more maps
- Dimensions are 2.3" x 4.0" x 1.3"
- Up to 16 hours of battery life
- IPX7 water rating
- USB interface
- Accepts microSD cards
- 4,000 waypoints or locations
- Weighs 5.6 ounces
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670521
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 4.0" x 1.3"
- Display size, WxH: 1.43" x 2.15"
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: 2.6" 65K TFT
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Weight: 5.6 oz. with batteries
- Battery type: 2 AA (not included)
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Electronic compass: Yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer: Yes
- Basemap software compatible: Yes
- Pre-loaded maps: Yes (topographic)
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Accepts data cards: MicroSD (not included)
- Custom POIs: Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4,000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing: Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Geocaching-friendly: Yes (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: Yes
- Sun and moon information: Yes
- Tide Tables: Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- Area Calculation: Yes
- Picture viewer: Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible: Yes
- Smart notifications: Yes
- Live tracking: Yes (with Garmin Connect Mobile)
- Mfg. Number: 010-01325-13
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99