You May Also Like
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Garmin® eTrex® 30 Handheld GPS. Compact satellite navigation has a compass, barometer and a way to share data wirelessly.
Bells and whistles galore... but as easy to use as a cell phone! Equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and color display, a large internal memory and slot for optional memory card, plus a barometric altimeter and compass! In addition, it allows you to share your data wirelessly with other units. A breeze to operate, indoors and out, with 5 buttons on either side within easy reach. Easy-to-read display, with GPS and GLONASS satellites for better positioning. Waterproof and compact, too, yet it can store 2,000 waypoints, and is equipped with paperless geocaching that stores specifics on location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions. User-friendly layout with intuitive navigation screens. Also mountable on your ATV, bike or boat with compatible mounts that are sold separately.2.2":
- 2 1/5" color display shows up in any light, quickly and accurately displays your location
- Case is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can take an accidental splash or dunk, also withstands dust, dirt, humidity
- Highly-sensitive, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction quickly and accurately locates your position, and maintains its GPS location, even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Receiver tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, lets you lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone
- microSDTM card slot and 1.7 GB of internal memory allows loading of maps like TOPO 24K , BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT® and BirdsEyeTM Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- Allows sharing of waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices... just press "send" to transfer your information!
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading, even when you're standing still
- Barometric altimeter tracks pressure changes to pinpoint precise altitude can be used to plot barometric pressure over time to help you keep an eye on changing weather
- Mounts easily in ATVs, boats, bikes or cars (compatible mounts sold separately)
- Free trip-planning BaseCampTM software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks
- Paperless geocaching stores and displays key information... no more manually entering coordinates, no more paper printouts
- Customizable for every occasion, thanks to profiles that let eTrex® 30 switch into configurations you create... when you're ready to go home, this baby won't miss a beat
- Personalize and customize your dashboards with altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more, to increase functionality of frequently-used applications
- Compatible with Garmin ConnectTM online community for analyzing, categorizing and sharing data
- Advanced tracking features let you see elevation points or store waypoints along a track to estimate time and distance between points
- Requires 2AA batteries (not included), 25-hour battery life
- 2 1/10 x 1 3/10 x 4"h., 5 ozs.
Happy trails! Order your eTrex® 30 ONLINE today!