You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $549.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $599.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $16.82 Non-Member $18.69
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
An easy-to-use GPS device that's preloaded with a worldwide basemap, so you can make and enter waypoints no matter what part of the globe you're trotting! Easy-to-read display, with GPS, HotFix and GLONASS satellites for better positioning. Waterproof and compact, too, yet it can store 2,000 waypoints, and is equipped with paperless geocaching that stores specifics on location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions. User-friendly layout with intuitive navigation screens. Get yours here for LESS!
Beautiful, easy-to-read screen lights the way.
eTrex 20x has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display. Durable and waterproof, it's built to withstand the elements. Plus, it has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20x is designed as a handheld or for use on ATVs, bicycles, in boats, cars even hot air balloons. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With its microSD card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 20x lets you load TOPO 24K and Garmin HuntView maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex 20x also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
The eTrex 20x supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. It also stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with Garmin BaseCamp Software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2D or 3D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It can also transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- 2.2" color display
- 3.7 GB internal memory
- 2,000 waypoints
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Expanded internal memory to hold more maps
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 25 hours of battery life
- IPX7 water rating
- 10,000 points of track logs
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670517
- Overall dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3"
- Display size (WxH): 1.4" x 1.7", 2.2" diagonally
- Display resolution (WxH): 240 x 320 pixels
- Display type: 2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT
- Overall weight: 5 oz.
- Battery: 2 AA (not included)
- Battery life: 25 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Basemap: Yes
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built-in memory: 3.7 GB
- Data card: MicroSD (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest: Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 2,000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes with optional mapping for detailed roads
- Geocaching friendly: Yes (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: Yes
- Sun and moon information: Yes
- Tide tables: Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- Area calculation: Yes
- Picture viewer: Yes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99