You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Garmin® Echo 550C Fishfinder. With one of the best and brightest screens on the water, the Echo 550C redefines color sonar!
The Echo 550C turns fish into sitting ducks. That's because of its powerful sonar with 500W power and Garmin®'s exclusive HD-IDTM target tracking technology. A video-quality 640 x 480 pixel VGA screen provides you an amazing level of detail on fish returns, structure and bottom contours.
See well beyond the sides of your boat with the dual-beam transducer with up to 120° viewing angle. Plus the powerful sonar lets you see as deep as 1,900 ft. in fresh water. For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, 550C boasts Smooth ScalingTM technology, which means you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also feature the ability to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure that you haven't missed a thing.
Echo 550C is one of the most intuitive fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer included in the box.Specifications:
- 5" sunlight-readable, full-color display, 640 x 480 pixels
- 500 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Dual beam transducer delivers depth coverage to 1,900 ft. in fresh water, beam width to 120° in shallow water
- HD-ID technology provides greater image definition
- Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
- Water temperature sensor included
- A-scope real time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- 100% waterproof
- Measures 6 x 6 x 2"d. Tilt / swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount included.