You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Garmin® Echo 500C Fishfinder. Experience picture perfect fish - finding.
With 500W (RMS) power, depths to 1,900 ft., and a 5" color display, the Echo 500c ushers in the next generation of affordable sonar! Echo 500C scans the waters with extra-sensitive HD-ID target tracking technology for a clearer look at what's below. A dual-beam transducer optimizes performance for deep or shallow water, offering wide-angle coverage to target fish beyond the sides of your boat and the ability to scan bottom profiles down to 1,900 ft. in fresh water.
For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, Echo 500C has Smooth ScalingTM technology, which means you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also features the ability to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure that you haven't missed a thing.Details:
- 5" sunlight-readable, full-color display, 234 x 320 pixels
- 500 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Dual beam transducer delivers depth coverage to 1,900 ft. in fresh water, beam width to 120° in shallow water
- HD-ID technology provides greater image definition
- Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
- Water temperature sensor included
- A-scope real time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- 100% waterproof
- Measures 6 x 6 x 2"d. Tilt / swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount included.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips