You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Garmin® Echo 300C Color Fishfinder. Effective full - color, dual - beam fishfinding at an affordable price? Believe it.
The Echo 300C is the only color, dual-beam Fishfinder on the market at this price, making it the premier sonar option for fishermen on a budget! Its 3 1/2" sunlight-readable color display and exclusive HD-ID target-tracking technology let you see through the water like never before.
Plus, a 300-watt RMS sounder offers a viewing angle up to 120° and bottom detail to 1,500 ft. For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, Echo 300C also boasts Garmin Smooth ScalingTM technology, which means you won't lost sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depths. Designed with simplicity in mind, Echo 300C is one of the most intuitive Fishfinders on the market. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer in the box.Details:
- 3 1/ 2 ", sunlight-readable, full-color display, 240 x 320 pixels
- 300 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Dual beam 200 / 77kHz transducer delivers depth coverage to 1,500 ft. in fresh water, beam width to 120° in shallow water
- HD-ID technology provides greater image definition
- Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
- Water temperature sensor included
- A-scope real time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- 100% waterproof
- Measures 4 x 6 x 3"d. Tilt / swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount included.