You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Garmin® Echo 200 Fishfinder. No other fishfinder shows you more for less!
The Echo 200's 5" grayscale display and 300-watt sonar lets you see more than you might imagine, for less than you might think! This versatile fishfinder combines easy operation with powerful 300 watts of high-sensitivity sonar and a 5" display. Coupled with Garmin®'s exclusive HD-ID target tracking technology, you'll get a clear picture of what lies below you, virtually eliminating guesswork.
The system's included dual-beam transducer scans deep water to 1,500 ft., with a wide scanning angle for shallower waters too. For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, the Echo 200 boasts Garmin Smooth ScalingTM technology, which means you won't lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also allows you to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure you haven't missed a thing. Installation takes only a few minutes using the quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer in the box.Specs:
- 5", 16-level grayscale display, 480x320 HVGA
- 300 watts (RMS) transmit power
- Dual beam 200/77kHz transducer delivers depths to 1,500 ft (457.2 m) in fresh water, beam width to 120° in shallow water
- HD-ID technology provides greater image definition
- Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
- Water temperature sensor included
- A-scope real time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- 100% waterproof
- Measures 6 x 6 x 2"d. Tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount included.