You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $1614.05 Non-Member $1699.00
- Buyer's Club $2564.05 Non-Member $2699.00
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $80.10 Non-Member $89.00
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Garmin® 160C COLOR Fishfinder delivers performance that far exceeds the price tag!
Ideal for use on any vessel where space is at a premium, the Garmin® Fishfinder 160C is a compact, user-friendly entry level sonar that makes finding fish simpler than ever! With a patented transom / trolling mount, dual-beam transducer to give you better shallow water performance, and a wide viewing angle of 60° to let you see fish- even off the sides of the boat!
Designed to give you fast and clear information when you need it, the Fishfinder 160C's FULL COLOR 128 x 128 pixel display offers one of the sharpest screens for the money. Waterproof. Compact. Reliable. Accurate. The only thing "entry level" about the 160C is the price! Also available with the Flush Mount Kit.More:
- 100% waterproof
- 3.2 x 3.2" COLOR screen with 128 x 128 pixel display... readable in direct sunlight
- Dual beam sonar for an accurate sight picture
- Screen rescales FAST with Ultrascroll... no more vertical lines
- Adjustable range, gain and 2X/4X zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, and low battery
- Transducer: 60° / 20° with temp., transom and trolling motor mount
- Max depth of 600'
- Frequency: 80 / 200 kHz
- Internal memory back-up. Measures a compact 3 x 6 x 5".
Check with local game laws before ordering. Nab yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips