You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $51.29 Non-Member $56.99
- Buyer's Club $121.49 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
If you're like us, you feel more at home in the woods than you do in your living room. Trouble is, the woods are full of ticks and other insects, which can carry disease and put an irritating spin on your hunt. That's why smart hunters wear these Gamehide® ElimitickTM Pants.
They feature built-in Insect Shield® protection to protect you against ticks, mosquitos, chiggers and midges, so you can focus on the hunt, rather than worrying about ticks and such. Plus, not only are these Pants protective, they're also comfortable and stealthy, thanks to soft, quite, breathable "Hush-Hide" fabric.
Insect Shield®: Better than spray!
Insect Shield® repellent is actually bonded with the fabric instead of sprayed on like lesser garments, which means it won't wash-out. In fact, it will stay active and effective for the entire life of the product. And, unlike spray repellents, it stays on the clothing rather than on your skin.
Plus, it's odorless, which means scent-savvy game won't sniff you out. And it doesn't require special care. All of which makes Gamehide® ElimitickTM hunting gear a better choice than simply spraying on some insect repellent before you head into the woods.
- Cotton-free Hush Hide construction won't fade or become brittle
- Integrated Insect Shield® protection repels ticks, chiggers, mosquitos and midges
- Lightweight, ideal for warm weather hunts or worn with layers in colder weather
- Elastic waist with drawcord for slip-on convenience
- VELCRO® brand adjustable cuffs
- No pockets
- Realtree Xtra® camo
- Machine wash/dry
Order your "tick armor" today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 235464
- Fabric: Cotton-free Hush Hide
- Special Features: Insect Shield® repellent
- Color: Realtree Xtra®
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips