You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $5.39 Non-Member $5.99
- Buyer's Club $17.09 Non-Member $18.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $30.77 Non-Member $34.19
- Buyer's Club $2.96 Non-Member $3.29
- Buyer's Club $5.66 Non-Member $6.29
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $36.89 Non-Member $40.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Details & Specs
Gamakatsu Octopus Hooks. Quite simply the king of fish hooks... chartreuse finish!
The life of a fish hook is measured by the sharpness, hardness, and viscosity of the point. The folks at Gamakatsu understand this and are obsessed by it. First, they insist on using the highest-grade high carbon steel.
This drastically reduces the chance of blemishes in the metal that would weaken the hook. Secondly, Gamakatsu has the most advanced tempering system in the world. Every hook is heated to the exact temperature that is perfect for that particular style and size of the hook then cooled in oil.
This process produces hooks which are super strong, but not brittle. Finally, their sharpening process is the most modern in the world, and results in a perfectly conical point that is unequaled in sharpness.
- Extra-wide gap and rounded shape for secure hooksets on salmon, steelhead or walleye
- Full choice of sizes
- Chartreuse finish.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE today!
2 6 - Pk.
6 7 - Pk.
8 7 - Pk.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips