- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
FXR® Hardwear Pants are super warm and keep your gear close by!
Hardwear? It should hard working . They're designed specifically to accommodate all of your tools, and the Thermal FlexTM insulation will you keep you toasty warm on those long winter days. Plus, the 120g F.A.S.T.TM flotation membrane keeps you afloat if you find yourself in the water. These FXR® Hardwear Pants are the only outerwear you'll want for when you're snowmobiling, hunting or working hard at the jobsite.Features:
- Heavy-duty polyester shell with Reissa® laminate
- 2,000mm waterproofing and 2,000 g/m2 breathability
- 90g Thermal Flex insulation for warmth
- 120g F.A.S.T. flotation for buoyancy
- Seam sealed in critical areas
- 1000-denier Kordura® reinforced knees and hem
- Moisture-wicking, quick-dry mesh lining
- Large patch pockets on upper bib
- Jean-style hand pockets with fleece lining
- Large cargo-style thick pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable fixed suspenders
- Adjustable waist for a custom fit
- YKK® waist-high leg zippers with outside placket
- Thermal and dry seat insert
- Drop-down adjustable hem
- 3M ScotchliteTM reflective for visibility
- Pre-curved and padded knees for maximum comfort.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.