You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 1222
Franklin ArmoryTM's F17TM is the first ever gas operated semi-automatic rimfire chambered in .17 Winchester Super Magnum! The F17 features a custom designed gas piston system with a rotating locking bolt that's very similar to the original Eugene Stoner design. The gas piston action is far safer and more reliable than the traditional blow back designs because the 17 WSM produces 33,000 PSI.More good news about this cool rifle!
For many varmint hunters, this rifle is a dream come true. The .17 WSM provides low recoil, low cost ammunition with devastating ballistics in a handy semi-automatic configuration. Even better, Franklin Armory only had to adapt the barrel, bolt carrier group, buffer and magazine when designing the F17 to chamber the .17 WSM. Since the majority of the F17 components are based on the traditional AR style platform, shooters will benefit from the extensive aftermarket options available.
- Chambered in .17 Winchester Super Magnum (WSM) Rimfire
- Custom-designed gas piston system with a rotating locking bolt
- Gas piston action is far safer and more reliable than traditional blow back designs because the 17 WSM produces 33,000 PSI
- Rifle provides low recoil, low cost ammunition with devastating ballistics
- Based on the traditional AR style platform, many aftermarket options are available
To shoulder this cool firearm, order right away!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 669166
- Caliber: .17 WSM
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 4140 chro-moly steel
- Barrel twist: 1:9"
- Stock: M4 6-position
- Upper receiver: Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Lower receiver: Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: A2
- Sights (front / rear): Optics ready
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 54.5"
- Overall weight: 14.2 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: FA 1222
- UPC: 818725010545
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips