You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
Free minnows!! All you gotta do is trap 'em with a Frabill® Umbrella Net.
Yep. Free minnows, there for the taking, hundreds of 'em. I'm not talking about the bait shop... I'm talking about the lake. Just drop one of these Umbrella Nets into the water, then hoist it up. You'll easily trap minnows, smelt or whatever you're after.
Trapping your own minnows saves you money, and it can also help you catch more fish. Did you know that fish are more likely to accept a bait that comes from the same environment as them versus store-bought or commercially raised bait? It's true. Trapping your own minnows makes sense, and the Frabill® Umbrella Net makes it easy.Easily trap your own bait:
Big 40" x 40" net covers a large area, effectively trapping more bait
Frame is made of tough galvanized spring wire with two heavy steel stampings and cadmium plating
Mesh is 1 / 4 " black poly with heavy nylon bindings sewn with DacronTM thread... won't absorb water like conventional seine material
Conveniently folds when not in use.
It's great to catch your own bait! Order ONLINE Now!
Frabill® Umbrella Drop Net
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips