You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Food Supply Depot 72 - hour Food, Fire and Filter Bucket. For short - term emergency preparedness... or just a weekend in the great outdoors.
Be ready with food, fire and water filtration to help you survive, or simply enjoy a weekend of "roughing it." This kit includes 12 servings a day for one person for 72 hours. Meals have a total of 5,890 life-sustaining, nutrient-filled calories to fill you up and satisfy you. And because they're 100% vegetarian, you actually need fewer calories for proper nourishment.
You also get waterproof matches and InstaFire, a safe, natural fire starter, as well as utensils, a portable barbecue grill, a cooking pot and a first aid kit. All foods are easy to make, requiring just water and a few minutes of prep time.Includes:
- 1 pouch each of Artisan Oatmeal, Harvest 6-grain Cereal, Texan Sunrise Skillet, Nantucket Potato Soup, Rotini a la Marinara, Rio Grande Beans and Rice, instant milk and orange drink
- 6 pouches of InstaFire fire starter and 1 box waterproof matches
- 23-piece first aid kit
- 1 filter water bottle
- 1 portable cooking stove, 1 cooking pot with detachable handle
- 1 8-oz. measuring cup, 1 folding utensil set
- 3-ply sealed-tight mylar food pouches keep freshness in, pests out
- Oxygen extracted from food pouches for additional protection of nutrition and taste
- Easy-use resealable bucket lid allow opening, closing without unnecessarily exposing other pouches to air
- Convenient handles and sensible weight for easy transportation
- Interlocking bucket design for easy, stable stacking
For serious business or weekend fun. Order your supply ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips