You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $260.99 Non-Member $289.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 66966
FNH FNXTM-45 .45 ACP Tactical Semi-automatic Handgun.
Rugged workhorse is ready to go! Developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX-45 Tactical is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance. Plus a host of unique features that no other handgun can match.
The checkered polymer frame is offered in Black and Flat Dark Earth. Has a low-bore axis for reduced felt recoil and enhanced operator control. Two interchangeable backstraps come standard to quickly customize the grip feel.
All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3" cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators and other accessories. The stainless steel slide has high-profile combat night sights. USA made. Includes two mounting bases for sights.
FNH FNX-45 Tactical Semi-automatic Pistol special features:
- Low-bore axis helps control felt recoil
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory underrail
- Includes two removable backstraps for custom fit
- Threaded barrel, 0.578 x 28 tpi with thread protector
- Raised night sight for use with a suppressor
- Made in the USA.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel length: 5.3"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Frame: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot
- Safety: Ambidextrous decocking / safety lever
- Overall length: 7.9"
- Overall weight: 33.3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips